VOLUNTARY INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME FOR LAW STUDENTS
We are announcing a ‘Virtual Internship’ for legal research, writing, and activism.
Helpful Foundation invites applications from committed, socially conscious law students to work in legal research, writing, activism and individual research projects.
You must have a great zeal and passion towards activism, social work, and accessible and affordable legal services to the marginalised. In contrast, preference will be given to the final-year students. An intern must apply at least two months before the proposed work date, providing all relevant information as stated below.
The shortlisted candidate would have the following tasks primarily –
1. Legal research – Assist with legal research on case laws, data collection, and analysis.
2. Content writing – You will be asked to write articles on various topics. These would be articles, blog posts, social media posts, etc. These articles would be published on our social media handles (the reports should not be plagiarised or original work).
3. Legal Awareness Campaigns on Social Media – Promote our legal awareness campaigns and projects on social media.
4. Fundraising Activities: Ability to contact corporates, raise awareness about our legal assistance to marginalised communities, and raise funds through CSR.
Eligibility for the Internship
- Law students who are passionate about writing.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Canva.com, Google Docs, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter.
Location: India & Online (Limited positions)
- 1-2 Months: Writing (Articles/Posts), Legal Research, and Social Media Campaigns
- 6 Months / 12 Months (8 hours per week): Real-time litigation research, case analysis, paralegal support, drafting petitions, etc.
- Internship Certificate
- Flexible hours
- Recommendation Letter for Exceptional Performers
–All internships are subject to availability. Our intake is limited.
–Please note that Helpful Foundation reserves all rights to change the course of the Virtual Internship without prior notice.