Register a Consumer complaint
The platform for resolving consumer complaints
Failed to serve good service or good product, customers have the right to file a complaint against the company
“Helpful Foundation”, performs several functions for the protection and promotion of the interest of the victim/complainant and which aims at promoting the welfare of people.
Disputed Amount Rs. 0 – Rs. 5,000 = Rs. 1350
Disputed Amount Rs. 5,001 – Rs. 20,000 = Rs. 1890
Disputed Amount Rs. 20,001- Rs. 30,000 = Rs. 2340
Disputed Amount Rs. 30,001 – Rs. 50,000 = Rs. 3599
Disputed Amount Rs. 50,001 and 1,00,000 = Rs. 5599
Note Above 1,00,000:- If the disputed amount above 1 lakh consumer fee will be 3% on the total dispute amount.
Click here to read our National Security and Anti Economic Offence cases to save the nation. Click here
The Consumer Protection Act guarantees the following six Consumers Rights:
Right to Safety
- The right to be protected against the marketing of goods and services, which are hazardous to life and property.
Right to be informed
- The right to be informed about the quality, quantity, potency, purity, standard and price of goods or services, as the case may be so as to protect the consumer against unfair trade practices.
Right to Choose
- The right to be assured, wherever possible, access to a variety of goods and services at competitive prices.
Right to be heard
- The right to be heard and to be assured that consumer’s interests will receive due consideration at appropriate fora.
Right to Redressal
- The right to seek redressal against unfair trade practices or restrictive trade practices or unscrupulous exploitation of consumers.