Serve The Nation
National integration is essential for the country to grow, and fundamental unity should be ingrained in every citizen who will keep the country together amidst the immense diversity.” Citizens must constantly endeavour for national advancement and achieve a shared vision of a great India. We must promote a way of life that does not interfere with individuals’ civic duties, rights, and responsibilities. National integration demands that every citizen recognise the importance of national interest over group or individual interests.
You can help us stop this.
- To Stop Corruption and Scam
- Remove the National Secuirty Threat
- Fight aganist Economic offence
TO GIVE TO CHARITY
- GIVING TO CHARITY MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD
- GIVING TO CHARITY STRENGTHENS PERSONAL VALUES
- GIVING IS MORE IMPACTFUL THAN EVER
- GIVING TO CHARITY INTRODUCES YOUR CHILDREN TO THE IMPORTANCE OF GENEROSITY
- GIVING TO CHARITY ENCOURAGES FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO DO THE SAME
“Helpful Foundation”, performs several functions for the protection and promotion of the interest of the victim/complainant and aims at promoting the welfare of people.
Donations to HELPFUL FOUNDATION Fund would qualify for 80G benefits for 50% exemption under the Income Tax Act, 1961. Donations to HELPFUL FOUNDATION Fund will also qualify to be counted as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) expenditure under the Companies Act, 2013
Note:- Kindly use the above account to transfer the Donation, Legal counselling, and Public Grievance processing fee such as Cyber complaints, consumer complaints Etc.
80 G Certificate & 12 A Certificate
Tax Exemption Donation FAQs
All Indian donations to Helpful Foundation are tax exempted u/s 80G of IT Act.
• Income Tax Exemption in India: How does it work?
Tax exemption is the financial exclusion that lowers the taxable income. You can avail wholesome relief from tax or decreased tax rates or tax will be for on a certain portion. Tax exemption is therefore a mandatory exemption to a general rule rather than the absence of taxation in certain conditions. Tax exemptions are given to boost certain economic activities.
• What is Section 80G of the income tax act?
The deductions under Section 80G are the contributions that you have made to some charitable organizations or institutions. However, not all donations are eligible under this section.
• What is the minimum amount that needs to be donated to get a tax exemption?
A minimum of Rs 500 needs to be donated to avail tax exemption under IT sec 80 G.
• Do you issue Tax receipts? How long does it take for them to reach us?
Yes, you can expect your receipts within 10 days after you have made the donation.
• Is there tax exemptions on cash donations as well?
Cash donations above Rs.2,000 is not applicable for 80G certificates.
• When can I get a tax exemption certificate?
We generate the tax certificate within 6 days from the date of the contribution made through online donations. Including the courier process, it takes 10 days for the exemption certificate to reach you. If you contribute offline it takes 15 to 20 days.
• What if the Tax receipt is misplaced?
We may not be able to provide you with a duplicate receipt. But we can send you the Income Tax Exemption certificate copy.
• I am an NRI. Will I get a tax exemption on my donation?
NRI (Non-Resident Indian) donors, who are Indian citizens, holding an Indian passport are eligible to tax exemption under section 80 G of the Income Tax Act. Don’t forget to mention your Indian PAN Card Number in the online donation form to avail the tax benefits. You can also write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries.