Mr. Ashok Pandey
Email – email@example.com
Helpful Foundation is an international organisation registered as an NGO (non-government organisation) out of India, a member of NGO Darpan Niti Aayog, an initiative of the Prime Minister’s Office in INDIA and UN- NGO Branch of UNESCO; objects of this NGO are included in subsequent parts of this document.
Article 51 of the Indian Constitution states: “The state shall endeavour to (a) promote international peace and security; (b) maintain just and honourable relations between nations; (c) foster respect for international law and treaty obligations in the dealings of organized peoples with one another; and (d) encourage settlement of international disputes by arbitration.”
Associated with the Foundation for many years, Mr Pandey is appointed as the International Head.
Whereas Helpful Foundation wishes to have “international cooperation” of Mr Pandey and his team in a mutually beneficial association. This document establishes an associate partnership, acting like a branch of Helpful Foundation in the mentioned chapter.
The core areas of mutual cooperation are: –
- World peace – World peace is an idea of freedom, peace, and happiness among everyone. World peace is an idea of a world without violence, where nations try to work with each other. World peace could mean equal human rights, technology, free education for everyone, engineering, availability of medicine, diplomats and/or an end to all forms of fighting.
- Welfare & Security of Mankind – Human security is to protect the vital core of all human lives in ways that enhance human freedoms and human fulfilment. Human security means protecting fundamental freedoms – freedoms that are the essence of life. It means protecting people from critical (severe) and pervasive (widespread) threats and situations.
- Human Rights – All our work is based on respect for the dignity and inherent worth of all people and all rights that follow from this understanding. We collaborate in the protection of rights, interests, welfare, and well-being of the Indigenous communities of the land. We collaborate in the fight against corruption, driving due diligence, governance, risk management & compliance.
- Research – Think tanks are institutions affiliated with universities, foundations, advocacy groups, and other organisations that generate policy research. Many are ideological; others strive to be non-partisan.
- Conduct research on ideas for solving problems facing society at the local, national, and global levels.
- Network of research centres dedicated to peace through analysis & development of the policy with government, business, & civil society.
- Cultural Research: learning and relativism, rather, respecting and valuing others’ cultural practices in today’s globalised and borderless multicultural world.
- It addresses security, health, education, sustainability, growth, and development. Much research is conducted on behalf of public & private grantors and clients.
OUR WORK STEPS FOR WORLD PEACE
- Research Analysis Techniques
- Report Preparation.
- Resolved through international cooperation.
- Reassert the values of humanism, pluralism, and peace around the world.
- International peace conference.
In today’s times, this world is a large network of people. With technology and more global migration, the world is becoming more and more borderless; impacts in relationships, like remaining members of a family in a country, are also borderless, for example, many are studying overseas, many are in the workforce overseas.
New India takes the welfare of its citizens as well as those connected in the diaspora overseas, with all sincerity and seriousness, committing and contributing its part in mankind’s security and global harmony across cultures and ethnicities. In today’s globalised times, Human life or Mankind has no borders.